Our promise to you
YourMK is a values driven organisation. Our values underpin our mission, organisational culture and the behaviour we expect from our staff.
We promise to be:
- Trustworthy – we will earn the trust of local people. We will consistently communicate and deliver on our promises.
- Responsible – we will be held to account for our decisions and actions; we will pursue excellence in all we do, ensuring we are open, honest, fair, transparent and law-abiding.
- Respectful – we will respect the spirit of residents, communities, and each other; and the unique design and culture of MK. This is so we can develop communities and best practice based on what is already great.
- Involving – we will consult, listen and consider the points of view and suggestions of local people, communities and each other, and respond appropriately to current and future needs.
- Empowering – we will invest in the people and communities of MK, our people and partners. We will build strong relationships to provide residents with choice and the opportunity to influence positive change in their community, and help them take ownership of their future.
Our mission statement sets out what we want to achieve.
Our Mission is to establish an outstanding reputation for support and service satisfaction, as well as develop a consistent standard of living for the people of Milton Keynes through:
- Maintaining council properties to the highest quality standards
- Building quality homes with respect for local environment and culture
- Supporting the involvement of local people and groups in their community
- Providing access to appropriate training, education and employment
- Using significant inward investment to deliver long-term value and benefits to current and future residents
YourMK is decicated to supporting those who suffer from depression, mental health and well being issues.
We therefore proudly support Heads Up, a charity that exists to help men stay happy. Help men to overcome common issues like trouble sleeping, feeling low and money worries.
Click here for the Heads-up website: http://thisisheadsup.org/